A Little Help with ASIO4ALL and MixCraft 3

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

EuripidesMac

A Little Help with ASIO4ALL and MixCraft 3

Post by EuripidesMac »

Hello...and THANKS In-Advance!

Any problems that I should anticipate with these settings in ASIO4ALL (latest version as of today)?

ASIO4ALL / SigmaTel STAC97 C-Major Audio / Dell 5160 3.2GHz / 1.0 GB RAM
Latency Compensation: 16 samples in / 16 samples out
ASIO Buffer Size = 96 Samples

After using this setting I'm finally able to use MixCraft 3 and monitor what I'm recording...in real-time without hitches...delays, etc. With using Wave I could not tweak down enough to monitor what I was playing, so thanks to this forum I was able to learn about ASIO4ALL and over come some limitations.

Thanks!!!

EuripidesMac
admin
Site Admin

Re: ASIO 4 ALL

Post by admin »

Alot of the tweaking with ASIO 4 ALL is hit or miss. You may have to play around with it until it works properly for you. The best option is to get a sound device that supports ASIO natively, of course.
gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

thats the thing - if it has asio natively whats the point of asio4 all- ya can go check out my help site for clues ( the guy that built asio is cocky & not much help) i tell my setttings that work on my setup(os). i'm not a compugeek i just did some legwork for some help & info-if ya can't find it there or a leg up to find it .. it prolly ain't happening yet. p.s. sign up & let us know what you may have found - i did a lot of work & research for only eric to sign up....