The loop Quantity

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

B1011

The loop Quantity

Post by B1011 »

I downloaded Mixcraft the other day because it was almost identical to GarageBand witch is a program for mac witch i love, and now after using Mixcraft for a while, im realizing there are very many loops, because for one thing you would want to keep your track in the same tempo witch also limits your loops to even less.
How often will there be more loops release? i really would like more loops to go with this awsome program.

Also, is there a way to add songs to your library without going into the spreadsheet and manually adding your tracks?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We'll release new loops periodically, but I can't tell you when, because we don't know yet. In the meantime, note that you can use AcidÖ and Garage BandÖ loops in Mixcraft 3.
Also, is there a way to add songs to your library without going into the spreadsheet and manually adding your tracks?
I'm not sure I understand this question. Could you give me more details about what you want to do?

Greg
Acoustica Dan
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Dan »

The loops will automatically time-stretch to match the tempo of your project. Any loop in Mixcraft can be used in any project, and it will always play at the correct tempo!

The tempos shown are the original recorded tempos. For the best possible quality, you would want to use loops that are close to the project's tempo, because too much time stretching can make a loop sound a little unnatural. Note that the loops will also change key to match your project key! Try it.

Dan