anyone want to do drums???

Looking to collaborate with somebody on a Mixcraft project? This the place! Please be mindful of others' privacy and be careful what you post in the public thread.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

gypsy101

anyone want to do drums???

Post by gypsy101 »

either acoustc drums or triggered/programmed??
I'll warn you now it's a heavy metal type of thing that requires double bass which may not be everyone's style but definitely a workout & technically challenging either way.

I just can't seem to get it w/ my keyboard controller due to the lack of semi-weighted keys.
I do have it on mp3 or Wav w/ a basic template & click track for all sections.
I can either mail it to you or put it up on Soundcloud for download.
neuralmix

Re: anyone want to do drums???

Post by neuralmix »

Can I hear it ? Might be interested if I've got some time
gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

it's Symphonica Sonica @ either of my links.
https://soundcloud.com/#rlc-ltd/symphon ... ca-w-drums
neuralmix

Post by neuralmix »

I'm not sure what you want exactly, I can already hear drums from (excluding the cue at the beginning) 1:04 and on.

If what you meant was replacing that drum track, do you want changes to it or just have it more on tempo ?
gypsy101

Post by gypsy101 »

neuroxik wrote:I'm not sure what you want exactly, I can already hear drums from (excluding the cue at the beginning) 1:04 and on.

If what you meant was replacing that drum track, do you want changes to it or just have it more on tempo ?
basically the same thing just redone & more realistic/human sounding.the double bass in the first lead section is a bit off too. it's hard doing double bass "live" on my keyboard controller.
I can never figure out what to do w/ the hi-hats or get them to sound "natural" as in thinking like a drummer would.