Spin it again in full screen?

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

DarrylGittins

Spin it again in full screen?

Post by DarrylGittins »

I love Spin it again but I find it frustrating that on my huge monitor, I have to run the program in a tiny little Window. Why can't it run in full screen?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Spin it again in full screen?

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Spin It Again doesn't offer that option. The only way to get it larger would be to use a lower video resolution.

Greg
DarrylGittins

Post by DarrylGittins »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

Spin It Again doesn't offer that option. The only way to get it larger would be to use a lower video resolution.

Greg
Even though I'm not running a 16 bit OS? :lol:

Sorry - don't mean to be cheeky, but that's how it feels to used fixed-sized windows. Any idea if an update is planned to bring the app into the 21st century? I'd buy the upgrade in a snap.

Oh, and thanks for the reply!

Darryl
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I hear you. Spin It Again is showing its age, but we don't currently have any plans to update it. We're busy working on our Mixcraft, Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker and AeroMIDI software.

Greg
electra225

Post by electra225 »

Spin-it-again is just fine like it is. Change means becoming more complicated. Simplicity is SIA's forte. I can see the sight-impaired being inconvenienced by not having a full screen. You might try using your flat-panel smart TV as a monitor.
HelpDesk180

Post by HelpDesk180 »

I thought the following might be helpful:

Create a user profile just for your recording work. This is a good idea anyway, as it makes it easier to have only the tools you want to use visible on your desktop and as little else running as possible when making recordings.

Install a program like "Carroll" that will automatically adjust the screen settings when that user logs on and then change them back when that user logs off. "Carroll" is donorware and can be found at http://thesz.diecru.eu/content/carroll.php or on Tucows, Cnet, MajorGeeks, etc. There are probably others but I did not dig much further. This works with Win 7 and so should probably be fine with 8.x and 10 as well. For those who are wondering, the .eu domain type is for the European Union, and there are about 2.5 million sites with this designation. "SZ" offers an interesting assortment of single-purpose programs and seems responsive to users, although I have had no need to test that.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Yes just adjust your screen resolution way down. Everything will get bigger.