mixcraft pro studio 6

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

vicarito

mixcraft pro studio 6

Post by vicarito »

I would like to know if mixcraft 6 will work with windows 7 64 bit and if it can use my 64bit plugins
(ezdrummer2)
thank you very much
vicarito
Vibrant Audio

Re: mixcraft pro studio 6

Post by Vibrant Audio »

Mixcraft 6 works without issues in Windows 7 64-bit. However, Mixcraft 6 does not load 64-bit plug-ins.

No worries - the 32-bit version of EZDrummer 2 works just fine for me in Mixcraft 6 on my Win7 64-bit machine.

More good news - Mixcraft 7 is coming out later this year and will support 64-bit plug-ins. :D
*Vibrant Audio*
vicarito

Post by vicarito »

Thank you very much for the information
vicarito
fredfish

Post by fredfish »

Vibrant Audio wrote:Mixcraft 6 works without issues in Windows 7 64-bit. However, Mixcraft 6 does not load 64-bit plug-ins.

No worries - the 32-bit version of EZDrummer 2 works just fine for me in Mixcraft 6 on my Win7 64-bit machine.

More good news - Mixcraft 7 is coming out later this year and will support 64-bit plug-ins. :D
+1 -

you can always download the trial version to make sure that it meets your requirements.

Also Vibrant Audi mentioned that Mixcraft 7 is coming out later in the year - don't let that stop you buying now as Acoustica have historically looked after their customers really well with extremely reasonable upgrade prices (the upgrade from 5 to 6 was only $20).

Cheers

John