Image too large

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

joeretired

Image too large

Post by joeretired »

Some background first. I have acoustica 3.4 and and Epson Artisan 810 printer. Running Windows XP at SP3.

My printer allows me to create customize image sizes based on the size of my document. I have CD and DVD cover images that I've scanned with the appropriate customized size set. When loaded they show correctly within the borders of the overlay.

Now to the problem. I created a customized image for cassette covers. I measured the width and length and set size appropriately. When I get ready to scan the image it allows me a preview before scanning so I know I have the document positioned correctly. Once scanned I check the picture to make sure it's okay. The problem comes when I bring up accoustica and try to create a front cover. When I load the image I've just created It's too big for the front cover overlay. It's cutting the top and bottom of the image off and making it bigger than it should be. If I try to make the picture smaller size I get the message that it's too small and will be distorted.

The question is why is acoustica expanding the picture beyond the borders of the overlay.
joeretired

Re: Image too large

Post by joeretired »

Sorry for any inconvience to anyone. I figured out my problem.
The first thing I forgot was to take my ANTI-DUMB pills.

Basically what happened was I was loading the image as a background, and I should have been loading it as foreground and then expand the image.

Problem solved, thanks to all who looked at my post

Joe
Acoustica Greg

Re: Image too large

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to come back here and post the solution you found!

Greg