New Pioneer CD Burner not compatible with DJT&B

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

lwarteman

New Pioneer CD Burner not compatible with DJT&B

Post by lwarteman »

I was previously burning CDs with a Sony DRU-820A. It went out, so I replaced with with a Pioneer 112D or DVR-1810. When I opened up DJT$B, it gave me some messages about an unsupported CD burner. When I attempt to burn a CD, the only option I have is one continuous track (IMAPI). I've tried all other sorts of preference changes, but it will not recognize the drive unless IMAPI is checked which only gives me the continuous track option. I don't want to burn one continuous track, I want individual, overlapping tracks.

It appears that your software is not updated regularly to support newer CD burners. So, what now? If I go out and buy another one, I will most likely have the same issue right? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

First, try version 1.03 build 147. If that doesn't fix the problem, go into the General preferences and try the Goldenhawk Override option.

If that doesn't do the trick, quit the program and send us the djtwist-log file from your \Program Files\Acoustica DJ Twist and Burn\ folder.

Greg
lwarteman

Please send winaspi32.dll file!!!

Post by lwarteman »

Greg,
You sent me a file that worked. However, DJT&B wanted me to install an update and when it did, apparently that file is now gone, so I cannot burn anything but one single track. Can you please send me that winaspi32.dll file again so that I can change it?

Thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Yes, I got your other two support requests and I'm sending you that ASPI file.

Greg