A lot of crashes.

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

bjrexpert

A lot of crashes.

Post by bjrexpert »

Hi I am experiencing a lot of crashes at the moment. The screen goes grey and a window comes up saying Acoustica MP3 has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available
Any help please ?
Thanks. Steve.
Acoustica Greg

Re: A lot of crashes.

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Try deleting the file called "Acoustica.adb," which is located here:

%appdata%\Acoustica\Acoustica MP3 CD Burner\

You can copy and paste that pathname into File Explorer's address box to pop it up.

After you delete the Acoustica.adb file, run the MP3 CD Burner program and see if the problem is fixed. Acoustica.adb contains Music Library reference information and when you delete it and run the program again a brand new Acoustica.adb file is created. Click the Scan button in the Music Library to fill up the library again (if necessary).

Greg
Nicks

Post by Nicks »

I also am having the same basic problem. Was working ok yesterday, but today I fails after loading about half of the library. I have a windows 7 machine and only had occasional problems for the past couple years. I tried deleting the .adb file with no success.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »