gap in between, ive tried every option , merge
moving the cursers etc etc , can someone talk
me through how to create one track no gaps
in between the paused track!
Acoustica Greg

Re: Newbie Problems

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Where is the gap showing up? Is it there when you listen to the recording in Spin It Again?

Greg
ChrisSass

Post by ChrisSass »

When i press pause its doing it as track 1 and track 2 , always a gap because there is a lag
between what hits the needle and the software wakes up and records it , usually a five second
gap , ive tried merging the blue and red does not seem to do anything as far as i can see, ive
tried dragging the cursors to the gap , but i cant seem to figure a way of getting rid of the
gap between the vocal and the dub so its one continous track
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You're running into what's called latency, which is the delay between when the sound enters the computer and when it exits the speakers or headphones. Spin It Again is not really designed to provide low latency recording, it's just designed to digitize audio recordings.

You can try going into Spin It Again's Audio settings and reducing the number of buffers and buffer size setting to reduce your latency, but if you lower it too much, you'll get audio skipping.

If you are using Spin It Again for music creation, you might be happier with our Mixcraft software and a low-latency audio interface.

Greg
ChrisSass

Post by ChrisSass »

Still having issues , all i want to do is be able to remove a section , ive read through the help box
etc etc. ive tried recording as pause , ive tried leaving the recording going doing the vocal flipping the record
over recording the version then clear then dragging cursers to the gap , all i want to do is get rid of that gap
how difficult should it be !!!!! come back audiograbber , when you pressed pause in audiograbber it paused
your recording you press pause in this software it creates 2 separate tracks!!!!
somebody out there explain how to delete the section i dont want please
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Pressing Pause doesn't cause separate tracks, but maybe you're allowing the software to automatically detect tracks and its putting a split there. Just right-click to the right of the split and select "Merge Left" to get rid of the split.

Greg