Shout out to the Spin It Again developers

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

srconrad

Shout out to the Spin It Again developers

Post by srconrad »

First I want to say how much I like this program. I've been using it for 5 years now and it has been great. Just very simple to use and it gets great results. I just recently got a new USB turntable and it came with Audacity. I gave it a shot but it's just so darn complicated. Not only that but when I ran their Noise Reduction and Click Removal I heard artifacting. Spin It Again doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles but it just works. :D

One request though. I hadn't run it on my 27" Windows 8 Dell yet and after installing it and working with it, it's so darn small! Any chance of updating it so we can increase the window size or even make it full screen? It would make it a lot easier to zoom in and out on the wave forms for setting the start and end points of tracks. Thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Re: Shout out to the Spin It Again developers

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We don't have any plans in the immediate future to update Spin It Again. We're busy working on our Mixcraft digital audio workstation software.

A possible workaround would be to temporarily lower the resolution of your monitor. I know that's not ideal.

Greg