Omini Sampler

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

runaudio

Omini Sampler

Post by runaudio »

when i have individual hits on each pad how can i add a effect to just one pad without effecting the other hits in the Sampler like a compressor or some effect
fredfish

Re: Omini Sampler

Post by fredfish »

As I understand it only the effects built into Omnisampler itself (IE Pitch, Filter, Envelope, Output etc.) can be adjusted on a sample by sample basis.

If however you are talking about other vst effects such as distortion, reverbe, flange etc then no (not that I am aware of).

It would be like selecting a Vst instrument and then adding a separate effect to each note on the keyboard.

I am not saying it isn't a great idea (it is!) - perhaps you could add it as a feature request in the following thread http://demon.acoustica.com/bbs/viewtopi ... afcece4647

Cheers

John
runaudio

Post by runaudio »

thank you john yeah i will try that
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

What you could do right now would be to mix the sample to a new track with the effect that you want on it.

One of the things we want to do in the future is give the Omni Sampler multiple outs so you could add different effects to the different outputs.

Greg
fredfish

Post by fredfish »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

One of the things we want to do in the future is give the Omni Sampler multiple outs so you could add different effects to the different outputs.

Greg
Now that would be great Greg! Thanks for the info.

Cheers

John
runaudio

Post by runaudio »

What you could do right now would be to mix the sample to a new track with the effect that you want on it.

that be great for a future release thanks for the info
runaudio

Post by runaudio »

that be great for a future release thanks for the info