CD label Maker

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

jeanette alderson

CD label Maker

Post by jeanette alderson »

I have downloaded the trial of CD label Maker, 3.40 and am unable to print direct to the CD.
I keep getting the message that the upper cover, which of course can not do with the tray still in position.

I have gone through all the troubleshooting as per the manual, I have gone to Miscellaneous page and checked "Don't auto-set paper bin or media type" box, and I have gone to the Print Dialog preferen ces and made sure that the J tray is selected but I sill am only getting a list of different styles of lables, and wow is that a long list, but no help as I am in urgent net of printing direct to the cd to complete an order.

I am wondering if maybe this option is disabled in the trial software, certainly don't want to pay for the software only to find it is not going to work with my printer.

Must mention that the cd printing software that comes with this printer is really crap, a waste of time, and this software will at least allow me to design my own layout, if only it will pay nice ;)

really hope someone can shed some light on the problem

I am using windows 8.1 and a new canon ip7260, which seems like the ip7200 series.

thank you
Acoustica Greg

Re: CD label Maker

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Download and install the Acoustica CD/Label Maker label updater.

Once that is installed, choose the Canon iP7200 Series template in the Paper Type setting.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101