Mixcraft version 7.7 build 310 is here!

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Musicvains

Re: Mixcraft version 7.7 build 310 is here!

Post by Musicvains »

Yeah, I guess I'm that guy with b310 freezing , so this is a quick run down of my computer... nvidia GeForce GT 740m(wich I updated yesterday) , Intel(R) HD GRAPHICS 4600(driver date 2013 I guess 2013 is when it was updated) , two drivers with 900 gb each(for some reason my drivers date is 2006 and were installed 2014 I guess the last update for drivers is were it says driver date and it shows 2006, wierd cuz I bought the computer hp in 2014 and I especificly said I want everything up to date), nvidia virtual audio device, idt high definition audio codec, memory technology device Realtek pcie card reader, processors intel(R) core(TM) i7-4900mq cpu @ 2.80ghz, computer acpi x64 based pc, and I don't have my computer connected to the internet I completely removed all wireless services , I do not use my studio computer to serve the Internet , and is Windows eight 8.1( I have not updated the latest Windows 8.1and I don't updated to Windows 10 , so with all this being said what do you think I , I should get the latest Windows 8.1 version , and should I update my drivers Windows (c) and local disk (e) and should I also update Intel , with this info I've spoken , please tell me exactly and specifically what to update or what to do to get b310 not to crash. Please
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I'll reply to your email.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
Musicvains

Post by Musicvains »

I'm still that guy whit b310 crashing and I've send you a recent log file , from
My other email , and have not received a response
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We'll reply today. Thanks for your patience!

Greg
Musicvains

Post by Musicvains »

When is mixcraft 8 coming, or at least a better version than b310!??????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!??????????????????????????
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Musicvains wrote:When is mixcraft 8 coming, or at least a better version than b310!??????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!??????????????????????????
There's nothing wrong with build 310. We can still work on troubleshooting the problem you're having if you like. Just reply to the last email.

Mixcraft 8 should be out some time next year!

For product update news, click "Like" on Mixcraft's Facebook page or sign up for the Acoustica Newsletter.