skipping songs on play list

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

smokyken

skipping songs on play list

Post by smokyken »

I've completed a song list to burn a MP3 disk. I have 253 songs on the list and was listening to the start and ends to make sure everything was OK before I burn. I got to 225 the other day before I had to quit. I attempted to resume today and find that playback skips every other title. What happened? Thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Re: skipping songs on play list

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Make sure you don't have Shuffle mode on. If you click on one of the songs that won't play, can you play it? If you right-click on it and select "Open Containing Folder," can you see the song on your computer? Are you using removable hard drives?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
smokyken

Post by smokyken »

Thanks for the reply Greg.
I don't have Shuffle mode on (I don't even know where it is). I go to the song that it skips and it plays. When I hit "preview track ending" it does and skips the next title. It keeps on doing this on any title I choose. I'm not using removable hard drives. I'll try to shut down and reboot to see if it makes any difference.
smokyken

Post by smokyken »

I rebooted and there was no change. I opened a different song list in the audio mode and everything worked fine. So I tried to open a different MP3 list and it worked fine. I then tried the new list again and no luck. Something I noticed when opening the new list it didn't load the songs like the other. By loading, I mean it starts with number one and goes from 0% to 100% and proceeds down the list.
smokyken

Post by smokyken »

Evidently there is no answer to my problem, so I've deleted the list and am starting over.
Ken
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Does it just happen with that one list?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101