Plug-In War - Winner

Use this forum to discuss preamps, guitars, microphones, mixers, drums, turntables, keyboards and recording equipment in general.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Plug-In War - Winner

Post by Acoustica Eric »

We at Demon Digital Sound Studio did an in depth study of as many plug-ins as we could find that are relevant to recording music.
It was our own little contest so we could find what we wanted and get rid of the other 1400 that we have downloaded over the past few months.
Check out this page to read about the winner and hear a comparison example.
R0ckerb0y

Post by R0ckerb0y »

That's really really impressive. I wish I could afford effects like that! If you had to choose one, which one would it be?

I'd like to hear that mix against some other plug-ins. (Or even against some free ones, to justify the expense of those ones.)
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

There is absolutely no contest between these and freebies.
If I had to choose i would get the 31 band and the Parametric EQ's.
They do have the equo-pack, which includes all the equalizers.

I know it's hard to justify the price, especially since Acoustica's Mixcraft is so professional for the low price. But to me and other pro studio's, the anwida fx are well worth it!
Daltonx

Re: re

Post by Daltonx »

Acoustica Eric wrote:
I know it's hard to justify the price, especially since Acoustica's Mixcraft is so professional for the low price. But to me and other pro studio's, the anwida fx are well worth it!
Whoa!... just had a look at that site....and the price..... yikes!... all looks brilliant but I think for all my reverbs & echos I'll hafta stick to singing in the bathroom for now! :shock: