Beatcraft

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

dadabujontomasteel

Beatcraft

Post by dadabujontomasteel »

i'm in the middle of downloading beatcraft. And my hope is that beatcraft would have all kinds of kits. if that is true that will come to my wish. Precisely, I haven't had a chance to download beatcraft or post in here lately because I have been too busy working on other mixcraft projects and been working on other forums and working with musicians. Honestly, I have never experienced what it was like to create all kinds of music before I started to take music lessons.

I hope you understand. And look forward to getting feedback. Thanks.

Cordially, David.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Re: Beatcraft

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Hello, there are built in kits and we also have a couple extra kit installers shown here http://www.acoustica.com/beatcraft/more-drums.htm
dadabujontomasteel

i saw that eric! i have it saved in my favourites. i like the ambient kit. these days I don't hear anything much from what I used to record. but i'm getting used to it.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

I have also created four kits which can be downloaded as wave sounds, you then add them to beatcraft and save as a kit within the software.
See it here http://www.demondigital.com/backstage/t ... amples.php
dadabujontomasteel

What a bright idea Eric, and it can inprove on what I already know!

drum kits are built differently toward the electric pianos drums, electronic drums, and real drums, most likely, you will not see drum kits like this

As a professional drum maker it would look something like this

revolutionaction2

Post by revolutionaction2 »

I love how easy Beatcraft is to use, and i feel these functions would vastly improve an already great program

i love it! those little beats are awesome! and by the way. I believe that you would need a rewire feature. Just plug in VST out and it will ascend out perfectly i tell you man. so i just take 2 individual tracks and combine with each others instrument and you get the result. Have you tried out the Acid Pro? It will be so much easier to access things with the DAW inputs. At this point i would have to say no for this one. But as you wouldn't be saying "Oh this is my DAW input, this is my drum pattern" because that isn't true! Sometimes i will do stereo master of the drums.

Also watch the tutorial on how this works.
revolutionaction2

dadabujontomasteel wrote:What a bright idea Eric, and it can inprove on what I already know!

drum kits are built differently toward the electric pianos drums, electronic drums, and real drums, most likely, you will not see drum kits like this

As a professional drum maker it would look something like this

I'd like to add in these suggestions that this guy gave us and give to other. Beatcraft is insane man! There are several ways to eliminate it (same kind of thing this guy is talking about) but no native support, its a big deal!

And all my purposes go to Eric. And I believe what you guys are talking about is what those type of things are. I've also heard alot about this lately but i have a mac so.
dadabujontomasteel

revolutionaction2 wrote: I'd like to add in these suggestions that this guy gave us and give to other. Beatcraft is insane man! There are several ways to eliminate it (same kind of thing this guy is talking about) but no native support, its a big deal!

And all my purposes go to Eric. And I believe what you guys are talking about is what those type of things are. I've also heard alot about this lately but i have a mac so.
Revolution, I will have to agree with you man cause the advice that we gave each other was both interesting and easy to understand
dadabujontomasteel

Eric, is there any ogg files for download into beatcraft?
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Yes the kits I made come with ogg, wave and mp3 versions. However, you can convert any audio file to Ogg if that's your preferred format.
dadabujontomasteel

Acoustica Eric wrote:Yes the kits I made come with ogg, wave and mp3 versions. However, you can convert any audio file to Ogg if that's your preferred format.
Okay thanks.
hunter

Post by hunter »

Looks fine to me.
dadabujontomasteel

Beatcraft Sounds

Could some of you people upload some beatcraft sounds, as an attachment here?
revolutionaction2

HELP!!! BEATCRAFT isn't rendering my drumbeat to ogg. What can I do now?
revolutionaction2

Problem solved!