Delete Songs from Library

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Ringmaster

Delete Songs from Library

Post by Ringmaster »

Your "Help" files indicate that we can totally delete songs listed in the Library by dragging the song to the "Trash" folder, and empty the trash occassionally. This would also delete the the song file from the computer, which is what I would like to do.

I don't see a "Trash" icon on the Library view, that would allow me to do this function. How do I move a song in the Library to the "Trash" folder.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Right-click on a song and select Delete. The trash can is at the top of the Library listings. Close the Artist and Genre folders if you can't see it, or just scroll all the way up.

Right-click on the trash can to empty it. You'll be given three choices, and one of them will actually "delete" the song from your computer. It really just puts the song in your Windows recycle bin, so the song won't be fully deleted until you empty your Windows recycle bin.

Greg
Ringmaster

Post by Ringmaster »

That seems easy enough. I saw the Trash folder, but I was looking for a picture icon.

Thanks