For the Mods and the Employees @ Acoustica

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

infidel4life

For the Mods and the Employees @ Acoustica

Post by infidel4life »

I've had a heck of a time over the last few days, with being burned by the "bar888" virus, it's bad, really bad. It "Ate up" some dll's I guess, and it would not let uninstall the older version of mixcraft it, to re- down load it. Naturally I've lost the reg code anyway. 2 days later, the computer is fine, and the first prog I downloaded was the trial version of Mixcraft 3. It's insane, and I'm loving it, and will buy it A.S.AP.! I wanted you too know that when I emailed Acoustica and told them not to worry about the old code, they still said "it's ok" we will help you get it. I don't want it lol. I don't have the previous version of Mixcraft on my computer any more. I wanted to tell you how impressed I was by the IMMEDIATE response I have always recieved from your company. I work in the "Tourism" industry here in Biloxi at the Beau Rivage and I know that customer service will make or break a company. You put out products that are high quality and the price tag is indeed beyond fair. So that's it in a nutshell. Please copy this post, and send it too all the employees (how many you have in your company.) Best of wishes always.

Jeff
"When you go through hades, keep going."
Winston Churchill
The Geez

Re: For the Mods and the Employees @ Acoustica

Post by The Geez »

infidel4life wrote:. . . I wanted to tell you how impressed I was by the IMMEDIATE response I have always recieved from your company.
. . . customer service will make or break a company. You put out products that are high quality and the price tag is indeed beyond fair.
TRUTH!
x100000000000000000000!!!!!111!!!!!oneone!!!1!
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Thanks Jeff!
We are glad to hear you are now virus free as well :-)