Create audio files - problem

Support and feedback for Spin It Again.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

LouK

Create audio files - problem

Post by LouK »

I have just begun using Spin It Again and recorded 22 Joan Baez songs from a double album. Everything goes well until I try to CREATE AUDIO FILES. I have loaded the edited file multiple times and when I try to create the discrete audio files I get the message below with a request to notify Microsoft of the problem and SPIN IT AGAIN shuts down.

Spin It Again - LP & Tape to CD archiving software has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The overall file is 1hr 38min ... is this too long? Should I split it?

Any Ideas?

Lou
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

First, make sure you've got version 1.1 build 30 (which is the latest as of this writing). Download the latest version of Acoustica Spin It Again.

You're creating one big file? Make sure you've got plenty of free hard drive space. You should be able to do that, but if it's giving you problems, you can certainly try splitting it. Generally, most people would split it into individual songs, but some choose not to do that to maintain an unbroken mix.

If the problem happens again, quit Spin It Again and send us the spinagain-log.txt file from your Acoustica Spin It Again folder. You can email it to support (at) acoustica (dot) com.

Greg