Can I have an extra 30 day trial

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

Radaral

Can I have an extra 30 day trial

Post by Radaral »

I downloaded this a long time ago and forgot about it. I started using it recently but now it won't let me save the songs I removed the words from because the trial ran out And I don't want to just crack it because it's only like 30 dollars and I don't like cracking small business products I like cheating the big people like the makers of 3ds max who sell there software for over 1000 dollars. If you can't do that is there I way I can send you the songs I want the words removed from and have you guys do it? I'll need to make 3 copys of it. One to applie the noise removal effect on but I'll need to do this with the words removed. The other copy I'll just have to use the low pass filter on then use normalise and boast the volume then I need to mix them together. Basicly the song is an unreleased Death Row produced song called Thug Nigga and it contains small glitches and ocean like static. I want to upgrade it. And I can't buy Dj Twist and Burn until next month because I'm out of money.

*edit* I read an artical on this site like back in september that said 60 percent of your orders where cracked and that you where lossing lots of money because of it. So In the future try to have a free version of each special software you make instead of a free trial.

*oh wow when I tryed to uninstall it it gave me anouther 7 days. :o
Radaral

Re: Can I have an extra 30 day trial

Post by Radaral »

Radaral wrote:I downloaded this a long time ago and forgot about it. I started using it recently but now it won't let me save the songs I removed the words from because the trial ran out And I don't want to just crack it because it's only like 30 dollars and I don't like cracking small business products I like cheating the big people like the makers of 3ds max who sell there software for over 1000 dollars. If you can't do that is there I way I can send you the songs I want the words removed from and have you guys do it? I'll need to make 3 copys of it. One to applie the noise removal effect on but I'll need to do this with the words removed. The other copy I'll just have to use the low pass filter on then use normalise and boast the volume then I need to mix them together. Basicly the song is an unreleased Death Row produced song called Thug Nigga and it contains small glitches and ocean like static. I want to upgrade it. And I can't buy Dj Twist and Burn until next month because I'm out of money.

*edit* I read an artical on this site like back in september that said 60 percent of your orders where cracked and that you where lossing lots of money because of it. So In the future try to have a free version of each special software you make instead of a free trial.

*oh wow when I tryed to uninstall it it gave me anouther 7 days. :o
I found it would be easyer if I just removed the static from the song. Is there a way to remove the static without dulling the song? I have 6 days left now it says.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can use Spin It Again to remove the noise from a sound.

Greg
Radaral

Post by Radaral »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

You can use Spin It Again to remove the noise from a sound.

Greg
That's nice but it's anouther 40 dollar program I'll have to buy.

You really should make a free or demo version of your products. Or you could give out a version that's 2 versions outdated as a free one.

Is there a way to remove the song and not the words?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

DJ Twist & Burn doesn't have a vocal isolation option. You could try doing that with Mixcraft if you downloaded the Extra Boy plugin.

Of course, Mixcraft is another $50 program. It sounds like we don't have just one program that will do everything you want. You might consider purchasing the Gold Bundle.

Greg