Fix for Windows 8 / MP3 CD Burner & DJ Twist & Burn

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

yioryos467

Fix for Windows 8 / MP3 CD Burner & DJ Twist & Burn

Post by yioryos467 »

Hi All,

I know this is not a proper fix but hey..... it works and it works well.

What you need to do is install VMware Player on Windows 8 and setup a Virtual Machine with Windows XP Pro or Windows 7 32-bit. (XP is what I have setup, quick and easier to install)

Once setup, all you need to do is copy your MP3 Files across to the Virtual Machine (a simple Copy/Paste) and you will have full functionality of MP3 CD Burner & DJ Twist & Burn. (i.e. See the song list, all menu functions, all buttons work)

It's easy to setup.

Regards
George
Acoustica Greg

Re: Fix for Windows 8 / MP3 CD Burner & DJ Twist & Burn

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thanks for the tip!

Greg
Drille

Re: Fix for Windows 8 / MP3 CD Burner & DJ Twist & Burn

Post by Drille »

yioryos467 wrote:Hi All,

I know this Bathmate review is helpful so go take a look at it..... it works and it works well.

What you need to do is install VMware Player on Windows 8 and setup a Virtual Machine with Windows XP Pro or Windows 7 32-bit. (XP is what I have setup, quick and easier to install)

Once setup, all you need to do is copy your MP3 Files across to the Virtual Machine (a simple Copy/Paste) and you will have full functionality of MP3 CD Burner & DJ Twist & Burn. (i.e. See the song list, all menu functions, all buttons work)

It's easy to setup.

Regards
George
Nice one George, this worked for me too. I'm glad I stuck with W8 and didn't upgrade to W10 now.