Need help getting re-regestering my Acoustica Lablel maker

Support and feedback for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

55Dudester

Need help getting re-regestering my Acoustica Lablel maker

Post by 55Dudester »

I haven't used my purchased Acoustica CD/DVD label maker in over a year. Since then I've had to pc's that have crashed and re-crashed again. By the way, I also am a proud owner of the Mixcraft6 software.
Anyway, I'm embarrassed to say, I lost my Acousitica CD label maker registration key, therefore I cannot save or export the cd cover I made. Any help would be appreciated on getting my registration key back, and I will save it to a "vault" if I have to.
Another question, when I used Acoustica Label before to make my cd's, I was using the Avery paper decals on a Brother printer. But now, I own a Canon ip7220 color printer, that prints directly onto a white cd, which is made for that purpose. However, the Canon ip7220 is in my wife's office in another room, and I don't have a cable from my studio to my wife's office to connect the desktop to her printer. I need to save whatever project I am working on with Acoustica label maker, and then send her the pic or jpeg of the label I made, in order for her to print it out. (Canon have terrible wifi capabilities) So is there a way, that I can make my CD Label using my desktop pc, and get it over to my wife's Canon printer, in order to get my cd printed directly to cd. Avery paper printing works okay, as long as you don't leave the paper labeled CD in the heat too long, like in a car...cause they do peep off, and even got jammed in my car's cd player....not good. Thanks for any help.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Need help getting re-regestering my Acoustica Lablel mak

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can go to the Acoustica Lost Codes page.

If you have a new email address and you can't retrieve your registration code, please submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
55Dudester

Post by 55Dudester »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

You can go to the Acoustica Lost Codes page.

If you have a new email address and you can't retrieve your registration code, please submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
Hi Greg
What I received was the registration code for my Mixcraft6 software...what I am looking for is the registration code for my Acoustica CD Label Maker.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Please send in a support request and include any info that might help customer service find your other order, like alternate email addresses, for example.

Click here: Submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
55Dudester

Post by 55Dudester »

Acoustica Greg wrote:Hi,

Please send in a support request and include any info that might help customer service find your other order, like alternate email addresses, for example.

Click here: Submit an Acoustica Support Request.

Greg
All is good now Greg thank you....I found another email address I had used when I initially purchased Acousitca CD/DVD LABEL MAKER. Thanks so much for all your help....*as per usual* Have a great evening...I will be back with a few more questions I'm sure...it's been a while. Take care.
Ray :)