Only couple songs recorded

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

greatescape

Only couple songs recorded

Post by greatescape »

Out of 20 mp3s to be recorded it only records 2 but says "successful"...using version 4.72 on win 7 machine...have selected the Mixer" option - is this selection the problem???
Acoustica Greg

Re: Only couple songs recorded

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Are you using MP3 CD Burner? When you say recorded, do you mean that you are burning a CD?

Greg
greatescape

Post by greatescape »

yes...mp3 cd recorder...attempting to burn 20 mp3 selections to mp3 cd...the first two record properly but then software pauses as time ticks down and then it says cd was recorded properly which is actually true but only the first 2 songs...the other 18 are left unrecorded...i have had this software in earlier version for many years and I do not remember having this problem before (am using Windows 7 at this time)...this has really got me stumped....thanks for your interest in helping me.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you don't already have version 4.72 build 154, try updating your copy of the program. You can get the latest version of Acoustica MP3 CD Burner here.

There is no additional charge for updating the software. In MP3 CD Burner, click on the File menu, select Preferences, and in the General preferences, select "Primo." In the CD/DVD Burner preferences, make sure "Use IMAPI..." is turned off. Click OK to save these settings and see if the problem is fixed.

Greg
greatescape

Post by greatescape »

Yep! That did it...Thank you for your help!!!