is twist and burn going to be updated?

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

soultime

is twist and burn going to be updated?

Post by soultime »

twist and burn has the potential to be finest bit of software that any dj
could easily use but if you guys take your eye off the ball then someones
gonna make a mint tiding up what twist and burn could easily do but
the big difference is your ability to outwit the pirates which means
put some future into this program and i for one would pay a ú100.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We don't currently have any plans for major updates to DJ Twist & Burn. There will be minor updates, but no major new features or anything.

You might try checking out the beat matching capabilities of Mixcraft 3 for your DJ needs.

Greg
soultime

Post by soultime »

sorry to hear that twist n burn's day is over. a couple of tweaks and you would have the best bit of dj software out there.

when i use twist and burn at gigs i stick to audio cd mode. set up the first 6 or seven tracks. after the tracks played i delete it then
and add another to the end. a bit primitive but it works. i also keep the overlaps to random for a bit of edge.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

I would not say it's days are over, it's just that our programmers are working heavily on Mixcraft 4 right now.
soultime

Post by soultime »

i can now confirm that twist & burn is (although one of the great dj software packages out there) dead in the water. it ain't even part of the current survey. i say buy the software because it's great but just don't be expecting any updates. :(

ps when i responded to the survey about twist & burn not being included in the list. i was sent a reply taking me off the mailing list. :?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Any response you entered in the survey would have no effect on your newsletter subscription. Are you sure you didn't enter your email address in the unsubscribe box? I think that's the only way you'd be removed from the newsletter mailing list, unless you asked us to remove you.

We're ready for any and all feedback in that survey, including suggestions for upgrading DJ Twist & Burn or ideas for similar products.

Greg

P.S. Subscribe to the Acoustica Newsletter here.