ChillaX

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

dodge27

ChillaX

Post by dodge27 »

getting the hang of this Funk/Fusion now.
I also tried the new Izotope Neutron plugin on the master session.It had a listen and suggested a rather huge -8db at 347hz cut along with -4 at 1.43khz using the transparent control preset.I thought that was rather extreme so went with -4db at 347hz cut along with -2 at 1.43khz with the Eq in dynamic mode. the thing about the intelligent aspect of the plugin is that it may help get around the untreated or poorly treayed room issue most of us face.
heres the track.
https://steveormandy.bandcamp.com/track/chillax
AHornsby

Re: ChillaX

Post by AHornsby »

Would you recommend the plug-in?

-h
dodge27

Post by dodge27 »

I am yet to mix with it , but I think the masking meter alone is worth the cost.Add to that the ability to listen to your audio and make suggestions on eq,comression etc probably make it a no brainer.
Steve.
Mark Bliss

Post by Mark Bliss »

Nice tune Steve. Sounds good!

Interesting. You just did a better job promoting the new iZotopes Neutron plug in with just a few sentences than they have done in their entire big build up to release.
I'd rate their presentation as very sad........ Annoyingly vague in fact.
Stay in tune, Mark

My SOUNDCLOUD Page
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

dodge27 wrote:getting the hang of this Funk/Fusion now.
I also tried the new Izotope Neutron plugin on the master session.It had a listen and suggested a rather huge -8db at 347hz cut along with -4 at 1.43khz using the transparent control preset.I thought that was rather extreme so went with -4db at 347hz cut along with -2 at 1.43khz with the Eq in dynamic mode. the thing about the intelligent aspect of the plugin is that it may help get around the untreated or poorly treayed room issue most of us face.
heres the track.
https://steveormandy.bandcamp.com/track/chillax

Great track Dodge27. I just finished listening to it. Very nice. The guitars are going crazy. lol...