Problem with MP3toWAV Plus and Vista

Support and feedback for Acoustica Audio Converter Pro and MP3 to Wave Converter PLUS.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Tabitha

Problem with MP3toWAV Plus and Vista

Post by Tabitha »

When Mp3toWAV Plus 2.5 is installed, clicking the 'Organize' button in Vista's Windows explorer frequently (about 50%of the time) causes Windows explorer to crash. You need to have something selected in the main pane of Windows Explorer for this to happen. Context menus do not show this problem, only the 'Organize' button. I've tried this on two computers. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

TT
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

This is the first I have heard of it. I will try it on a vista machine.
Tabitha

Post by Tabitha »

O-kay then. Does anybody NOT have this problem? I mean does anyone have Vista with MP3toWAV plus installed and the Organize button is working fine?

I really want to sort this problem and I really don't want to uninstall MP32W which is a great little program

TT
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I can duplicate that problem on a Vista computer. Thanks for reporting that, it's a good one! We're busy working on Mixcraft 4, so there probably won't be any updates to the converter program in the near future. It will be interesting to see whether the Vista SP1 update that is due next month will have any effect on this problem.

Greg
darkstars

Post by darkstars »

when will their be a update or patch to run this program on Vista Ultimate 64 bit? i have used this program on xp pro for years now wiyh no problems. please fix this asap as i need it to work
THANKS DARKSTARS :)
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I don't have any news on updates for Audio Converter Pro at this time.

Greg