New Death Metal song....all done with Beatcraft and Mixcraft

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Bloodsoaked

New Death Metal song....all done with Beatcraft and Mixcraft

Post by Bloodsoaked »

I would love to get some feedback on this mix. I know the blast beats are not realistic/human sounding, I am looking for feedback on the overall mix and sound of this song.

Download: http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?fid=10417

2 Guitar tracks panned 90% left
2 Guitar tracks panned 90$ right
1 Bass track centered.

I used my V-Amp Pro for the guitar and bass tracks. I used Beatcraft my drum tracks and Mixcraft for mixing/mastering.

Thank you and any and all comments are welcome good or bad.

Peter
nemasis

Post by nemasis »

Killer song dude!!!

It sounds like the vocals and guitar are competing for the same space at times, and the snare and hi-hat definitely need to be brought up in the mix. I think if the snare were more up front, it would definitely give this song a lot of punch. I am terrible at mixing drums, but as far as vocals go i would maybe start with and eq bump around the upper mid range. see what that does and go from there.

But totally killer tune.

Nemasis
Bloodsoaked

Post by Bloodsoaked »

nemasis wrote:Killer song dude!!!

It sounds like the vocals and guitar are competing for the same space at times, and the snare and hi-hat definitely need to be brought up in the mix. I think if the snare were more up front, it would definitely give this song a lot of punch. I am terrible at mixing drums, but as far as vocals go i would maybe start with and eq bump around the upper mid range. see what that does and go from there.
Glad you like the song dude.

I would not even know where to begin with half the stuff you said.....LOL Record is no problem but everything after that sucks. I am going to find someone to mix all my songs for me....LOL

Peter