Music CD Publishing!

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

livptir

Music CD Publishing!

Post by livptir »

My band has recently recorded a demo and we want to get a professional package together to send to the usual potential clients. So we are looking for someone who does professional, value for money CD Duplication. We plan to publish around 1000 CDs with the relevant details (Band Name, Song Titles and Contact Details) printed on the CD. I have already done a Google search and got a few quotes from there but thereÆs nothing like hearing other peopleÆs experiences! So if any of you have any recommendations or have come across such a provider please do let me know of them. Thanks!
linterev

Music CD Publishing!

Post by linterev »

I found the best deal on a UK site called www.easymultimedia.co.uk which provides you good support on CD duplication. It has an experience of ten years in CD Replication who are offering a 1000 with jewel cases for about ú500, full color Surface Printing, booklets and front & rear inserts. IÆm sure this site will make your day. All the best!
Smurf42

Post by Smurf42 »

I just used Kunaki to do up some CD's for the Christmas season and am thoroughly sold. The CD's was 100%, colors on the cards and CD were rich (no paste on label here), and the free bar code was a nice touch. I will be using them again for my clients, and will recommend them to everyone as a great alternative to burning & printing at home.:)

The results were pro all the way, and the software was easy and quick to use, the items were here in 3 days, and the cost is right...$1.60 per CD or DVD. Check 'em out! 8)