Output Buss Volume Control

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

cholmes1977

Output Buss Volume Control

Post by cholmes1977 »

Hey guys,

Looking for some insight and I promise I searched the forum first :). Here's what I'm up to, I am currently utilizing 4 different output busses during live applications. Buss 1 is the main mix and the remaining 3 are monitor mixes. For the monitor mixes, each member chooses their own mix.

At the moment, I can only see one output choice per channel. So for example, I have 4 tracks of the same audio, each pointed to a different output buss so I can individually control the volume of that track to the different buss.

As you can imagine with just 5 content tracks I now have 20 that I am managing due to the duplication between the 4 outputs. Here is my question, is there a way to control the output buss level on the track itself versus having to duplicate the track? Like on a mixing board you have volume pots for aux outs above the main slider. Is there any way to do that with Mixcraft?
bigaquarium

Re: Output Buss Volume Control

Post by bigaquarium »

Afternoon,

I’m guessing you could use a send track but I’ve never tried multiple sends from a single send track before.

Try making 4 sends and see if the send knobs show up in the mixer.

-N
cholmes1977

Re: Output Buss Volume Control

Post by cholmes1977 »

That worked!!!! I set up 4 sends and 4 send knobs appeared on each track. I assigned the sends to an individual output buss and then the output buss the the corresponding output on my interface. Beautiful! Thank you!