Pioneer 115

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

trukkerz

Pioneer 115

Post by trukkerz »

Well i give up now - I have TWO dvd writers and I cant burn on any of them with DJ twist which I paid about ú25 a while ago - but how come I can download a simple FREE program DABURNER and it recognises BOTH writers and burns on them both - its a pity i cant get rid of the 2 second gap in it

Is there any more programs that burn cds without the 2 second gap ???

I have tried all the overide ,aspi , settings till i,m blue in the face - Greg tried to help but still no luck so I think I will have to give up ....

Is the program due an update to include the pioneer 115 ????

Very unhappy :(
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

For some reason, the Goldenhawk override option just refuses to recognize your drive, even after trying a few different ASPI layers. We'll hopefully implement a Goldenhawk update at some point in the future.

Greg
trukkerz

Post by trukkerz »

ok greg thanks - i have managed to get my liteon drive working for now - it worked this afternoon and I burned a few cds no problem - now Ive come to it a couple hours later and it keeps refusing to burn - so I have ticked convert to wav first and it seems to have sorted the problem - must be a real headache for you guys .

Thanks anyway

Trevor