any body needs help

Discuss the easiest dj mixing software on the planet. :) Well, we think it is..so there. :)

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric

jondez05

any body needs help

Post by jondez05 »

ask me
Machito

Beta and Upgrade

Post by Machito »

1. Why is DJ twist and turn being sold if it is still in Beta.

2. It appears it is CD-Burner with a few more useful functions, so why is it not being offered as a free upgrade to CD-Burner. Maybe you can offer a concession on price to CD-Burner owners
admin
Site Admin

upgrade to DJ Twist & Burn from MP3 CD Burner

Post by admin »

DJ Twist & Burn is based off of MP3 CD Burner but has many advanced features like beatmatching and harmonic mixing. It specializes in audio and uses the new time stretching and beat technology that was not cheap to build. It is a different product...and we have never charged for an upgrade for MP3 CD Burner for 6 years!

We have an upgrade offer for all MP3 CD Burner owners if they want it. MP3 CD Burner is still available to purchase as well.

It is being sold as is in beta because we feel it is ready....we just have the beta tag on there in case there are are some unforeseen problems found.

You can get your special upgrade offer to DJ Twist & Burn here:
http://www.acoustica.com/cgi/upgrade.asp?p=67
(Make sure to check the bottom of your registration email for upgrade information for DJ Twist & Burn)

Post by Guest »

I keep getting a "WRITE" error when i try to burn a cd. It will go through the song and process them or whatever. but right around when it should start to write, i get this error. I download the 7 day trial to see if i wanted to buy (in the market for a new program) but havent even been able to make a cd, and theres only 3 days left, fun fun. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, the burner is an Acer 24x10x40 internal cdrw
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Please try burning a CD, then immediately after you get the error, send your cdburner-log.txt file to Support (at) Acoustica (dot) com.

Mention this discussion.

Greg
admin
Site Admin

Write errors with DJ Twist & Burn

Post by admin »

Also,

Since there is sooo much audio processing going on that you are getting a normal 'buffer underrun' error which means you should lower your burn speed or convert to WAV first.

-Joseph
Fushingfeef

Installation problems

Post by Fushingfeef »

I'm having trouble installing the program everytime I try to run the install I get a message that says that its not a valid Win32 application what should I do?
Acoustica Greg

Re: Installation problems

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Fushingfeef wrote:I'm having trouble installing the program everytime I try to run the install I get a message that says that its not a valid Win32 application what should I do?
Hi,

That error means that the program didn't download all the way. Delete what you have so far, then download a fresh copy from the DJ Twist and Burn download page. Make sure the download completes 100% successfully before you try to install again.

Greg
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Why is the BPM limited to 149 for the 'beat matched song list'? That means it is completely useless for certain genres (drum and bass for example).
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can set the BPM as high as 300 if you type it in instead of picking it from the drop-down menu.

Greg
kaileahh

will not burn.. help me!

Post by kaileahh »

When using Mp3 CD Burner as well as DJ Twist and Burn, I get the same exact error while trying to burn. (And I have tried different types of media and left several minutes remaining on project):
"Error: 'START DAO RECORDING' command failed on device 7:0:0 Unable to set disc parameters"
"music is what feelings sound like"
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

The next time that happens, quit the program and send us the djtwist-log file from your \Program Files\DJ Twist and Burn\ folder.

If you're using Windows Vista, click the "Compatibility Files" option to ensure that Vista's security features reveal the most recent log file.

Greg