Easiest Plugins on Computer?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

TrevsAudio

Re: Easiest Plugins on Computer?

Post by TrevsAudio »

BanjoGuy55 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm Has anybody checked the CPU loads of all the now-free Toneboosters 3 plugins? Seems like quality stuff and everything one might need for a decent finished project. No over-the-top graphics, either. Unfortunately I bought some other plugins before fully exploring the TB stuff. No regrets using the purchased ones, but still...
+ 1 on the TB plugs. I use them all the time :D
Old Dudes Rock!
Trevor
OFC™ Founding Member
Dell 3050 SFF; i3; 32 gig RAM; MX 8, 9 and 10.5 Pro; Win 11 Pro
Focusrite Solo; Sennheiser HD650 cans

Sample Projects: https://soundcloud.com/trevs_audio
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@trevsaudio
cactus-head

Post by cactus-head »

BanjoGuy55 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm Has anybody checked the CPU loads of all the now-free Toneboosters 3 plugins? Seems like quality stuff and everything one might need for a decent finished project. No over-the-top graphics, either. Unfortunately I bought some other plugins before fully exploring the TB stuff. No regrets using the purchased ones, but still...
Dude, the TB 3 plugins come with Mixcraft 9 Pro
mixyguy2

Post by mixyguy2 »

Most of them come with the regular version

And yes, they are great!
BanjoGuy55

Post by BanjoGuy55 »

If you go to the Support page of the Toneboosters site, all of their TB 3 legacy plugins can be downloaded for free, including some that are not included with either version of Mixcraft 9. All are in two files called "TrackEssentials" and "BusTools." Full manuals are also provided.

TB has updated a few select plugins to Version 4, but for many, Version 3 is the end. Regardless, all good stuff.