VOICE CONTROLLED PEDAL

Use this forum to discuss preamps, guitars, microphones, mixers, drums, turntables, keyboards and recording equipment in general.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

jwarv

VOICE CONTROLLED PEDAL

Post by jwarv »

Greetings!

I have a 3 piece band which consists of acoustic, keys & drums. The keyboard player covers the bass lines with some lead parts on the split. I do very little to no leads on the acoustic as the music drops out when I stop strumming. As a result, I hum or scat most of what would be guitar leads with my voice in songs that require it. I do fairly well and in fact, there's a certain charm to it. And listeners enjoy it as it satisfies their expectations.

That said, I am always on the lookout for a pedal I can run my mic through that simulates other instruments. I realize the tech is being developed, but I was just wondering if in your travels you have come across anything. So far I have tried Imitone, which is software, is kind of sketchy and requires a computer. I'm looking for a hardware piece that can be plugged into the PA.

If you have any leads, no pun intended, I'm all ears. (Still NPI)

Thanks,
Jason
jwarv

Re: VOICE CONTROLLED PEDAL

Post by jwarv »

Getting closer, but not hardware yet. Trying to go computerless. https://vochlea.com/