Mixcraft 8 Studio Pro Melodyne plugin not working

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

RH55ixvaaA

Mixcraft 8 Studio Pro Melodyne plugin not working

Post by RH55ixvaaA »

So when I downloaded my full paid version of mixcraft studio pro 8 which I bought in 2019, it had the melodyne plugin also, so I was like "okay, cool" well now redownloading it, it keeps telling me that melodyne now has moved instead of melodyne 4, to 5 and it will not for the life of me let me install it into mixcraft and even mixcraft says it's a failed plugin. I don't know how to get melodyne back onto my sound tabs.

I thought once uninstalling it and reinstalling it would work, it did not.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Mixcraft 8 Studio Pro Melodyne plugin not working

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Log into your Melodyne account at Celemony.com and check your activations there. Mixcraft 8 installs Melodyne Essentials 4, but Celemony offers a free upgrade to Melodyne Essentials 5. Version 5 fixes some crashes. You can also contact them directly for registration help.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
RH55ixvaaA

Post by RH55ixvaaA »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:26 pm Hi,

Log into your Melodyne account at Celemony.com and check your activations there. Mixcraft 8 installs Melodyne Essentials 4, but Celemony offers a free upgrade to Melodyne Essentials 5. Version 5 fixes some crashes. You can also contact them directly for registration help.

Greg
Hey Greg, thanks for the response.

But thats the thing though, melodyne plugin isn't even there anymore and I've reinstalled mixraft and melodyne loads of times, it won't even show as a plugin anymore and every time I try and activate my melodyne through mixcraft, it says I need to have "internet connection" which I have, it just doesn't seem like it wants to download.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Make sure you're installing the Mixcraft 9 Pro Studio installer, and not the Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio one.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101