store.acoustica.com vs. store.cherryaudio.com

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

me-how

store.acoustica.com vs. store.cherryaudio.com

Post by me-how »

It seems obvious to me that store.acoustica.com is heavily based on store.cherryaudio.com and contains several identical products.

Q: Will it be possible to move a few of the already owned ones (or all of them if they matches) from one store to another so that they are all in the same place and for this reason they can be managed more efficiently?

[I.E. I have CA2600 on store.cherryaudio.com and I would like to have it on visible at store.acoustica.com and to be deducted from the price when buying bundles later (synthstack3), as it is currently done on store.cherryaudio.com.]
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Re: store.acoustica.com vs. store.cherryaudio.com

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

Yeah I noticed that too. I'm sure there was a glitch on the site this morning as a lot of the stuff was showing as being free. Then prices began to appear.
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

No, those are two separate stores, but since CA2600 is in the Cherry Audio store, it would already apply to any future bundle deal there, of course.

Your best strategy if you are concerned about future bundle discounts would be to stick to the Cherry Audio store for Cherry Audio products.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Cherryaudio.com no es bueno. It won't even let me log in. I have an active account with them already. Anyone else having trouble getting in? There's an error message saying "these credentials do not match our records". And yet, when I try to create a new account using the same email, it says it's already in use. I tried resetting the password, but no email back yet. All this free stuff and I can't get to it. :roll: I submitted a ticket with them, but for now the cherry is sour. :mrgreen:
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Sounds like you need to wait for the password email. Unless you can remember the actual password.

Check your spam folder if it doesn't show up.

Greg
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

They emailed me directly to say they will send new password. Maybe I haven't been on the site in a while and it expired.
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

Now they are telling me to sign in with Acoustica. Whereas Mixcraft says to sign in with Cherry. So confused.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

What are you trying to accomplish by signing in?

Greg
jwarv

Post by jwarv »

I'm trying to use the Cherry products I downloaded from Mixcraft. When I go to open them up there's a login box and it won't accept my credentials. Cherry, for some reason, is dragging their feet with a password reset. It's diabolocal, I tell ya. :shock:
me-how

Post by me-how »

Acoustica Greg wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:48 pm Your best strategy if you are concerned about future bundle discounts would be to stick to the Cherry Audio store for Cherry Audio products.
It won't be that easy if after upgrading to MX10Pro I'll have DCO-106, Stardust 201 and Galactic Reverb on the Acoustica side soon.
Will having a DCO-106 and the above plugins purchased with MX10Pro count towards store.cherryaudio.com future discounts? Can I register them there?
(I don't want to be forced to repurchase plugins I already own, e.g. when buying a Synthstack3 bundle in either of these 2 stores.)

I also have another question:
If I buy any synth from cherryaudio through the Mixcraft Store (i.e. GX-80), can I use it in other DAWs, and will I also have a standalone version of it?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

me-how wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:30 am
Acoustica Greg wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:48 pm Your best strategy if you are concerned about future bundle discounts would be to stick to the Cherry Audio store for Cherry Audio products.
It won't be that easy if after upgrading to MX10Pro I'll have DCO-106, Stardust 201 and Galactic Reverb on the Acoustica side soon.
Will having a DCO-106 and the above plugins purchased with MX10Pro count towards store.cherryaudio.com future discounts? Can I register them there?
(I don't want to be forced to repurchase plugins I already own, e.g. when buying a Synthstack3 bundle in either of these 2 stores.)
Come to think of it, in order to use those plugins, you have to have an account at Cherry Audio, and when you log into them, you're activating through Cherry Audio's servers... therefore they would count towards any potential bundle deal at Cherry Audio.
I also have another question:
If I buy any synth from cherryaudio through the Mixcraft Store (i.e. GX-80), can I use it in other DAWs, and will I also have a standalone version of it?
Yes, they are the full products.