Mixcraft 10, automation

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Sahul

Mixcraft 10, automation

Post by Sahul »

Hi, I'm testing mixcraft 10 RS and I really like the clear theme, but in the automation lane you can barely see the lines because they have almost the same color.

The VST3 plugins from voxengo, DMG and Tokyo Dawn Labs (they are the ones I use) have offline oversampling, it only comes into action when you render, but that doesn't work in mixcraft. Apart from that, VST3s have the ability to start in mono or stereo automatically depending on the track, ¿does mixcraft have mono button, but the track is still stereo?.
All DAWs have unique things and shortcomings, it's logical. I have Cubase elements from 9 to 11, and it's annoying to take the manual to do trivial things and I don't even know it sometimes. Besides it is more for midi, because in audio it is quite deficient. I have samplitude music studio 2022 and it is very good at audio manipulation, but it has other shortcomings, artificial clipping in several areas. Mixcraft has no artificial clipping, and is so easy to use that almost no manual is needed, a delight in that sense, thanks for making it possible. This community of users seems very honest and with very good attention, close, like a family, and that is priceless, congratulations.
That's it, I think I have gone too far writing unnecessary things perhaps, my apologies.
Greetings.

Deelp traductor 🙏🏻