Not all vst's available

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

herodotas

Not all vst's available

Post by herodotas »

Hello,
I can't understand, why Mixcraft hide other versions of the same vst. For example I have instaled atlantisfilter.dll and atlantisfiltermono.dll and available only second. Same with Dune ant DuneCM vst and others. Why Mixcraft not list all available vst's with same name? Others DAW's I have, don't have this problem.
Acoustica Greg

Re: Not all vst's available

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Which version and build of Mixcraft are you using?

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
herodotas

Post by herodotas »

I use Mixcraft 10.1 b587, but the same was in Mx9 and Mx8, I think is VST scanning algo "too smart" :), Mixcraft choose to show only one version of VST's with same name, why not to just let to show all VST's in folder. Link for Atlantis vst if you want to try: https://jeremyevers.com/downloads/.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Click on the File menu in Mixcraft and select Plug-In Manager. Search for the missing plugins in that list. Are they there, but disabled?

Also, once in a while, an inexperienced plugin maker will use the same VST ID for two different plugins. You could send in your log file and we could check for that.

Greg
Mixcraft - The Musician's DAW
Check out our tutorial videos on YouTube: Mixcraft 10 University 101
herodotas

Post by herodotas »

Hello, they are not disabled, they are not at all in plugin list. I don't think synapse audio is inexperienced plugin maker, but I have Dune and DuneCM plugins, but mixcraft show only duneCM. Log file sended.