Shamanic Dance

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

RStudio

Shamanic Dance

Post by RStudio »

My new wild song with throat singing !
https://youtu.be/-tN9YANCV-g
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Re: Shamanic Dance

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

How do you knock out tunes so quick?? Takes me a while to get my new idea/inspiration. Wish I could get things down a lot quicker. You produce some good stuff.
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
RStudio

Post by RStudio »

Thank you. For me the source of inspiration is some interesting instruments, sounds, motifs, compositions of other authors.
I don't wait for any insights or favorable conditions in the world around me, I just keep working no matter what.
Try to experiment, maybe you will discover interesting combinations that will help you to get out of creative stagnation and inspire you to create interesting works.
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

How long does it take you on average from first idea to finished product?
i7-10700K 8Core @3.80 GHz, 128GB- 5TB NVMe+3TB SSD (Int) 4TB SSD (Ext)- Samsung 24"x3 Mon- PreSonus Studio 1810c+Eris E5 XT+Atom SQ- Yamaha Montage 7- AKG D5- Win 11 Pro- MX10 Pro- EastWest- Roland Cloud- KORG 4- Spitfire Audio- Heavyocity- 8Dio- NI
RStudio

Post by RStudio »

It depends on your time management and approach to the composition process.
Usually it takes me about 5-7 days to write one composition. I may have several other tracks in the works at the same time, and if I get bored with one track, I switch to another.
Not all my works reach the release, some of them stay in the box for a long time.
Mr.Mxyzptlk

Post by Mr.Mxyzptlk »

Understood. I guess I must be a little lazy then from what you say. I have loads of ideas in my head but that's where they tend to stay as I'm too lazy to note them down. However, when I do commit to one, I tend to be all in and work on it for hours on end, wrapping it up in two or three days.

I'm always interested in other people's creative processes but I am a fan of your work. We have similar interests.