Product Support

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

StarMan007

Product Support

Post by StarMan007 »

Hi, I see this forum is old since the last post but I did have a question regarding my account. Under my profile and products listed, it only shows up to Version 9 but I have since upgraded to Vers 10 pro. Is there a way to list that so I can check for future reference? Also, I will be traveling and taking a separate laptop with me. I was hoping to install Mixcraft on there to use on my trip if that is possible.

UPDATE: I must have been on a different website but it only showed my products up to Version 9 pro But I went to the main "MixCraft" website and found it all. I also discovered that you can have up to 4 activations? Just checking but I just wanted confirmation. Thanks!
hpharley90

Re: Product Support

Post by hpharley90 »

at the top of this page click store, then click login, I am automatically loged in and at the top right there is what looks like a pumpkin face. I click that and my profile and all Acoustica products are there.
hope that helps.
10.5 Pro studio build 596
Dell XPS i7-10700 2.9Ghz
48 GB RAM
Windows 10
StarMan007

Re: Product Support

Post by StarMan007 »

hpharley90 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:10 am at the top of this page click store, then click login, I am automatically loged in and at the top right there is what looks like a pumpkin face. I click that and my profile and all Acoustica products are there.
hope that helps.
Yes...found it...Thank you.