Keep back my software after an order some years ago...

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

DJ Strahl

Keep back my software after an order some years ago...

Post by DJ Strahl »

Hi,

I'm DJ Strahl aka JJ Royal Kern, a customer of Acoustica Mixcraft !

I've ordered in 2005 the software Mixcraft (I think it was the version 1 ^^) and I've got serial number for this.

The problem is that I've changed my computed some months ago and I didn't have anymore the software.

So where I can download it to use the serial number and so use the software I bought ?

Will I have update for using the new version of mixcraft with my account ?

Thanks for your answer and if you want more infos about my order or my serial number, PM me please !

DJ Strahl aka JJ Royal Kern
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

You can get older version downloads on the version history page which is linked from Mixcrafts support page.
DJ Strahl

Post by DJ Strahl »

Thanks a lot for the answer.

The problem is that I don't know the 'build" I know only (and it is written on the order's email) the version "1.0".

Moreover I have now Windows Vista and I don't know if the version will work with Windows Vista ? If it is not the case, do it exist drivers for Vista in order to use the software ?
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

If you had Mixcraft 1, you can download the newest build and your code will work. For example if you purchased Mixcraft 1.0 build 2, you can get Mixcraft 1.1 build 18 for no extra charge, it was a free update.
I am not sure about working correctly on Vista, but I would guess it will. Of course, upgrading to Mixcraft 4 would be a much better choice in this situation.