Jackin for Beats

Support and feedback for Beatcraft.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Cormega

Jackin for Beats

Post by Cormega »

Hola, i'm curious to know if theres anywhere to download beats and kits made from users of Beatcraft....does such a place exist? I love the program immensly!!
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

Hi, some users have asked the same thing. I might know of a server that could host these files, but I will have to let you (and other users) know when and if it happens.
Stick around, you'll get some other answers from faithful users.
infokarma

need help with common beat and malfunctions

Post by infokarma »

Hi Eric,

I think I am another person who badly needs this. We used to have a drummer who left us now but we still practise and I simply love beatcraft. But there are a few issues that I face sometimes. when I compose a pattern and click on the play pattern button, the application just shutsdown. the same thing happens when sometimes I change the instruments in the kit and want to give it a new name. I hope you people can come up with a fix for that.

Also, it will be simply awesome if you guys can post some common beats on the website to be downloaded for beginners to practise. Sometimes i have spend hoourse composing beats and get nowhere cos there is something missing somewhere that I dont know as I am drummer.

Please do reply.
Acoustica Eric
Site Admin

re

Post by Acoustica Eric »

I am working on a upload/download site for beatcraft and mixcraft, I'll post when it's ready.
As far as BC shutting down on you and all that, go to the site and make sure you have downloaded the latest version and install t.