Mixcraft 5?

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

ro1000

Mixcraft 5?

Post by ro1000 »

Hello, I'm wondering around what time you will start on Mixcraft 5. If you already started, what features are you thinking of incorporating into it? (And don't worry, I'm not the kind of person who will sue you if you don't put it in... :roll: ) Thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

We're busy finishing up Pianissimo and haven't even started to think about Mixcraft 5. Well, we've thought about it, but we haven't started working on it yet.

Greg
ro1000

Post by ro1000 »

Okay, thanks for the info. I never knew Acoustica made this new beta of Pianissimo until just now! It looks very cool, downloading it right now. :D
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

The beta is still pretty rough. Be sure to look at the known issues and report any new problems you find on the beta bug report page, please.
ro1000

Post by ro1000 »

Sure! Will Pianissimo come free with Mixcraft, or seperatly? (Or can you but it WITH Mixcraft, and seperatly?) And if you already bought Mixcraft, can you get a code for it? Anyway, thanks!
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

No, Pianissimo will be a separate product, although it will include a VSTi plugin so you can use it in Mixcraft.