Pianissimo beta testing!

Support and feedback for Pianissimo virtual grand piano software

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, rsaintjohn

Acoustica Greg

Pianissimo beta testing!

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Pianissimo is a Virtual Grand Piano, delivering the rich, warm sound and expressiveness of a classic grand piano. It operates as a VSTi plug-in, or runs as a stand-alone application.

If you'd like to help test Pianissimo, please go to the Acoustica beta page, and report any problems you find there.
ehma

Post by ehma »

I' tried it and i really enjoyed. Except the reverb unit is too confuse (many of us are thinking the same).

Other wise this product is really good (i think better than Truepianos) and i plan to buy it as soon my paypal account is supplied.

I just noticed than (but not important) the soft pedal is not animated like sustain is.

Great job !!
Toon

Post by Toon »

Yes, this piano is really nice. This is the first time I try one which sounds good and runs on my laptop ! I also agree with ehma about the reverb which makes the piano sound "strange" in the lower part of the keyboard.

I would have these suggestions :
- some people may miss a transposer feature (even if there is not such a feature on a real piano :wink: ).
- the user may have a better feeling about velocity if the adjustment were more detailed than 5 settings (a real curve would be appreciated).

About both points, I used Midi-ox and midi-yoke to make this possible (my Yamaha P90 midi-out level is not so nice on the subject of velocity).

I have tried to enroll as beta tester member, does anyone now how much time is needed to be accepted ? (or to be considered as rejected) I noticed several points I would like to indicate.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

You can use the bug report form on the beta page to give your feedback.

Greg
LIIDEA

Post by LIIDEA »

Very good product. Thanks.