"Please register" over and over again

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

alexismage

"Please register" over and over again

Post by alexismage »

hi guys!i have a issue that many people are recently having. whenever i try to mix a song to a mp3 it shows me the "please register" pop out and no matter how many times i register over and over again. i tried uninstall and install several times to fix this and it used to work but now not even that. ive look everywhere how to fix it, as well many people.
submersed

Post by submersed »

I believe that this is because you're trying to use an illegal pirated copy of the software.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you purchased a legal copy of Mixcraft 4, and you're having registration problems, first make sure you've got the the latest version of Mixcraft 4.

If that doesn't fix the problem, please submit an Acoustica Support Request and let us know what registration ID and code you are entering.

Greg
DrDoog

Post by DrDoog »

(I regret that I know this.) If you've tainted Mixcraft, and you try to register it legitimately, then you will have to completely uninstall it and delete all registry entries before it will properly accept your key.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

You shouldn't have to do all that with Mixcraft 4.5. The legal registration code would just work.
DrDoog wrote:(I regret that I know this.) If you've tainted Mixcraft, and you try to register it legitimately, then you will have to completely uninstall it and delete all registry entries before it will properly accept your key.