Strange problem when trying to make an audio CD.

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

Magnicious

Strange problem when trying to make an audio CD.

Post by Magnicious »

Acoustica use to work perfectly for me with no problem. But now lately I can't even burn anything at all.

What happens is I will try to burn an audio CD. It will start to convet the songs. It does it kind of fast, like unusally fast. Then, it will start to burn the CD. The CD burning will be really fast, like the speed will display 72x or once I even got 571x speed. It will finish burning the CD very fast and then when you look on the bottom of the disc to see if anything was burned nothing was burned. Furthermore, the disc doesn't play in a CD player (because of the former).

I'm not sure what to do. I have used this same computer in the past to make CDs with no problem at all. Now, I can't make any CDs. And the program will deceive me and state "CD is ready" like the CD acutally has something on it when it doesn't. I've tried disabling IMAPI mode, switching to Goldenhawk engine, etc. but nothing works. Is there any solution for this?
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

If you don't already have version 4.72 build 154, try updating to the latest version of MP3 CD Burner.

In MP3 CD Burner, click on the File menu, select Preferences, and in the General preferences, select "Primo." In the CD/DVD Burner preferences, make sure "Use IMAPI..." is turned off. Click OK to save these settings and see if the problem is fixed.

Greg