Another Strange Burning Problem

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

AgileK9s

Another Strange Burning Problem

Post by AgileK9s »

I burn audiobooks to cd and usually it works just fine. Once in awhile though, when I'm listening to the burned cd, the playback gets partially through a track and the play starts again at the beginning of the track. The CD isn't restarting at the beginning of the track - the first part is repeated (duplicated). This happens SOMETIMES and I don't know why or what to do to fix it. If I play the book from my pc, it ripped correctly. I have the most current release of CD Burner and run under Windows XP. Same old, same old. Nothing has been changed with software, operating system or method of ripping/burning. Ideas?
Thanks. Kay
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Are you using the Primo burning engine? If not, give that a try. In MP3 CD Burner, click on the File menu, select Preferences, and in the General preferences, select "Primo." In the CD/DVD Burner preferences, make sure "Use IMAPI..." is turned off. Click OK to save these settings and see if the problem is fixed.

Also, make sure you really do have the latest version of MP3 CD Burner. It's version 4.72 build 154 as of this writing.

Greg