Feature Req- MB3 Scrolling in Piano Roll

This forum is for use by the beta testing team. Team members can use it to discuss testing issues and help squash those elusive bugs.

NOTE: this forum is for beta software only. This is not a support forum for released software.

Moderator: Acoustica Eric

MWB (mouse button three) scrolling?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Yay
100%
Nay
No votes

Total votes: 2

Attic Jared

Feature Req- MB3 Scrolling in Piano Roll

Post by Attic Jared »

Sent a bugzilla on this, but it would be cool to get some community feedback from the other bug squashers.
I like the MB3. I'd like to see it in the recording time line and in the piano roll.
edit------
I didn't do a great job explaining this feature the first time, but the more I use MC5, the more I see some cool usages for it- so take two:

MB3 means a user can click on the scroll wheel of his mouse, then scroll the pointer horizontally or vertically to another position within the recording or "sound" time line.
I have found it quite useful in pdf documents, music applications and web sites with a lot of information that I need to navigate back and forth to....such as forums. Try it right now, it's awesome! I use it almost to the point that I am way too lazy to grab a navigation bar anymore. :P
Hope that explains it better!