My Tune

Use this forum to show off any audio delights you've created with Mixcraft!

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

DJ Dogga

My Tune

Post by DJ Dogga »

Okay, no offence.. But using MixCraft to create rock/metal etc etc is just depriving the programme of good music.. Anyone who is offended by Eminem, Dr. Dre OR Snoop Dogg OR smoking marijuana, do NOT click this link :D:D:D http://www.savefile.com/files/3898391
DJ Dogga
R0ckerb0y

Post by R0ckerb0y »

No offense? You can't preface a slam on an entire genre with that phrase I'm afraid. ;)

I downloaded your tune and gave it a listen regardless and my impression is this:

The piano piece is really nice, and makes for a good underlying tone to back up the vocal piece rather than have to compete with it.

Having a tonal musical instrument in that song puts it a step above rap songs that use only drums/vocals alone.

Overall I found it a bit repetitive and had to force myself to listen and not allow my mind to drift towards writing a mental grocery list for dinner. (Carl's Junior, Bacon Guacamole $6.00 burger btw, simplified it a lot.)

Rap/R&B/Hip Hop is not my style, but I can appreciate anything that's done with skill. I can respect the tones and sound quality in that mix, I would just change it up a little bit to keep people from getting complacent.

Just my $0.02

Nice work overall.
Jack