Orchestra Kits for Mixcraft

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, rsaintjohn

Sprittles

Orchestra Kits for Mixcraft

Post by Sprittles »

I love Mixcraft, I find it the easiest to use. I also see how many composers are in use of it's orchestra program. They sound pretty realistic, yet I know that if they made an updated Orchestra Kit with more instruments and more realistic Ideals to add, it would be flawless.

It would be a Dream come true if they would expand on the Orchestra sounds.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion!

You might check out orchestral plugins from other companies. There are some suggestions in this thread: Symphony Orchestra Sound Modules for Mixcraft?

Greg
Sprittles

Post by Sprittles »

Thanks. I'll check that out.

As I was saying before, if the Acoustica team dabbles more into the Orchestra and create a more realistic sound, than it will easily knock out those other overpriced programs.

It would be a dream come true for thousands of Composers.

Good Luck Mixcraft.
Imstevieb

Post by Imstevieb »

I could not agree more!! I like and use quite a few of Mixcraft vi's, violin, cello. But if they could get the best around...............
Sprittles

Post by Sprittles »

Are there any created ones yet? If not by Mixcraft themselves, but by people who created it for mixcraft?
OzRob

Post by OzRob »

Well, if you're serious you could go buy a library like EWQL Symphonic Orchestra, which works in Mixcraft.
Sprittles

Post by Sprittles »

Wow that is Expensive lol. I wish they had Trials.
OzRob

Post by OzRob »

Sprittles wrote:Wow that is Expensive.
Well, that's about the minimum standard that commercial composers would use. It goes up from there, to libraries like LA Scoring Strings, Symphobia, the complete Vienna Symphonic Library etc.

One of the best entry level orchestral libraries comes included in NI Kontakt 4 (which also includes some ethnic instruments, bass, guitars, urban grooves etc). Once again, you're looking at a solid investment cost.

What Mixcraft includes is quite decent, but if you want to step up to very realistic sounds, the price point will jump significantly.
Sprittles

Post by Sprittles »

Thanks.

Sadly, You could BUY your own personal orchestra at that price.

I'm sure soon enough a program will come around and realistic instruments won't be such a problem.