Does Acoustica MP3 CD Burner Have an Overburn feature?

Post your support questions and/or give feedback for Acoustica MP3 CD Burner in this forum.

Moderators: Acoustica Greg, Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan

djunderground

Does Acoustica MP3 CD Burner Have an Overburn feature?

Post by djunderground »

Does Acoustica MP3 CD Burner have an Overburn feature? Not all of my clients have up-to-date cd players that will read cds burned in mp3 mode. It would be nice to have an overburn feature for audio cds. Its sad that I can find a freeware with the feature and I paid for this software and it is inefficient for me now. I only need about 3 extra minutes on top of that.... The only thing that is keeping me from going to the freeware is that it leaves a 2 sec pause in between tracks and I don't want that in my mixes I put together. I want my audience to get the full effect of my mixing and transitioning into the next song. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Acoustica Greg

Post by Acoustica Greg »

Hi,

No, MP3 CD Burner does not have an over burn feature. We found that a lot of CD burners and players didn't support it properly.

I was going to suggest that you try overlapping the songs more, but it sounds like you're already doing that. If you need to chop off three whole minutes, you maybe just need to leave out a song.

Greg